Blogging & Learning

Assalamoalaikum and Hello to the World. You are here with "Life & The Inner Voice".


So what am I doing with this blog?

I am experimenting with the look of my blog. I want it to look very attractive so I am a bit confused about the theme, colors, typography, and layout. So during this time, I have decided that the "Contempo Light" theme is fine for my blog. As the theme is very calming so it is matching the core of my blog.

So We have achieved this much...

Now some important things are still missing and I have to decide....

Let's count with me:

  1. Theme Customization
  2. Blog Layout
  3. Blog Niche
  4. SEO for Blogging
  5. Pinterest Traffic

Now, these things are still left but I am planning to complete them with time side by side.

I'll try my best to make this blog a successful one and then whatever I learned whatever I experienced in the whole journey of blogging, I will, for sure summarize it in the form of useful tips for new bloggers. Again I am not a BLOGGER by the way. I am just a girl, an ordinary girl.


ADVICE OF THE DAY

If you want to start a blog, I have an advice for you. Start blogging right now and learn with time. Side income is a plus.


 

Comments