Beginning of the Journey & Intro

 In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.


Assalamoalaikum and Hello to the World. This is 11th August 2020, Tuesday afternoon, and 2:09 PM when I am writing my first ever blog post. So starting it with the name of Allah 😊

First and foremost, a very WARM WELCOME to every single one of you who is reading my blog.


Let's just dive into the introduction of me and my blog. 

Question# 1 _ Who I am?

I am a Muslim (Alhamdulillah), a Pakistani, female by gender, and a Computer Science graduate. That is it about myself. 

Question# 2 _ Why do I want to start this blog?

Because I am an introvert, silent, and shy person and very less expressive at all. So here, I am going to speak my words, not by my tongue but by my hands through typing. That's why I want to start this blog.  

Question# 3 _ What is this blog all about?

My blog "Life & The Inner Voice" is going to be about my life as the name suggests and my inner voice. 

Let's first define the LIFE thing...

Whatever is going on in my life and I want to express it in words, I will do this here. 

Now let's jump to the INNER VOICE thing...

So, I have so many things going on in my mind, one can call them "thoughts". I have so many thoughts running in my mind. Sometimes, they are useful, sometimes they are pleasing, and sometimes they are annoying and disturbing because they can't let you sleep. 😔

So here I am going to share all these thoughts. I have thoughts about peace, silence, comfort, love, positivity, and a lot more, and I also have some stories and drama/film scenes crossing my mind (funny isn't it...). 😀

So one can call all this as my "Inner Voice" - the thoughts that I have.

Therefore, my blog is going to be about my life and my inner voice.


That is all about the introduction. But let's just ask some more questions (it's not Q n A by the way...). 😉

Question _ Why I have chosen the Blogger platform?

Because it is not just cheap but also entirely free.

Question _ Is it worth it to share life and thoughts?

I don't know at all.

Question _ Should I call myself a blogger now? 😁

Not at all. I don't think of myself as a blogger. Even my English is not that perfect 😂. I am just a person sharing my thoughts and life using this platform.


That is all.


I don't know much about the Blogger platform and blogging. I haven't even selected a layout and theme for my blog. I will learn along this journey. And I haven't even think about my posting schedule here. I will just configure all of this time to time. No need to worry. 


So let's just say GoodBye for now.


Consider Subscribing...

Stay Blessed 😇

Comments