Un-discovered Longevity & Thoughts
Assalamoalaikum and Hello to the World. A very WARM WELCOME to the Life and The Inner Voice!
Let me ask you a question.
Have you ever felt that you are longing for something? Something very precious, something very deep, something very calm and quiet, and maybe something from within you.
I have felt that and I don't know yet, for what I am longing and what it is that attracts me. Maybe the connection of me with myself attracts me and allows me to build a nourishing relationship with my soul or it's just that peace that captivates me. I still have to figure this out accurately and properly.
For now, let's imagine with me ...
"Sitting on your bed or sofa, doing nothing, thinking nothing, starring in some direction with a blank mind and blinking your eyes very less. JUST IMAGINE the beauty of these moments and try to hear the silence. Having a cup of tea or coffee just serves as decoration or topping for such moments".
So,
JUST EMBRACE YOURSELF IN SUCH A PEACEFUL STATE AND ATMOSPHERE ♡.
If you ever have this kind of experience, state, habit, or atmosphere, then think about it. What it is you are attracted to? Consider defining it for yourself. Even I haven't defined it yet for myself.
My longevity for nature, calmness, quietness, myself, and the Almighty, are the things that define me, myself, and my thoughts as well. I am a person fond of peace, calmness, and silence. I used to watch from the window, stare the falling raindrops, smile at the flying birds, and feeling the tiredness of sunset...
I am fond of all these. Most of the time I have this feeling and thought that I am not serving my purpose of being here in this world... That I am created to do something much better as compared to what I am doing right now. So I think those silent moments provide me this opportunity to think about my purpose and to talk to myself and give myself some of my time.
Recently I have studied that creative people used to spend some time alone and to be more creative, one needs to spend some time alone. Well, I am not going to turn this post into the kind of "benefits of spending time alone", but I will, for sure, do this later. 😊
- Moral of the Story
I think I get connected with my soul and get dragged very deep down inside me whenever I spend some of my time with myself and maybe this is the biggest attraction and longevity for me.
- Advice of the Day
Spend some of your time alone, maybe 15 to 20 minutes and nourish your souls, find your longevity, find the very purpose of your being, and polish your positivity.
- What I Am doing these days
Searching about the niche of my blog and I think it is going to be a personal blog or lifestyle or a mixture of both (if it makes sense 👀 ). But it's not confirmed yet.
Sending my thoughts over to you.
Posting...
Stay Blessed 😇


Comments
Post a Comment